Concorde recombinant gas (RG® Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concordeâs proprietary PolyGuard® Microporous Polyethylene Separator shields the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature.
Since 1986, Concorde recombinant gas RG® Series AGM-VRLA batteries have been adopted by the majority of military and corporate users worldwide for all types of aircraft.
- Certified battery for turbine and piston engine aircraft models
- Certified nickel cadmium battery replacement in many aircraft
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged
- RGÂ® Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
RG-380E/53L is a fire resistant powdered coated aluminum container & cover with side vent tubes. Temperature Sensor mounting pad in front, fabric lifting straps and hold down bar on the cover.